Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Filming/Working on Friday to Monday

Alrighty, so apparently more filming was done on Friday, May 22 and Saturday, May 23, but I wasn't there to film and document what our group was doing on those days because I wasn't there. :[ I was busy playing badminton at the SCVALs tournament that weekend. Anyways, on those days, they seemed pretty productive and got a lot of filming done, so it's all good. Today (or

should I say yesterday, since it's already about 19 minutes past midnight) we filmed the last scene, in which Ojas and Piyush reunite with Latika and kill Maman. Yay, that means we're done with filming. That is, if we don't find anything wrong in the clips while we're editing them. So yea, basically we're reserving this whole week for editing and EVERYTHING for this movie (i.e. scrapbook, website advertising, actual movie...) is going to be finito by this Friday or hopefully Thursday. On Sunday, everyone except Amos (since he had to play in some concert) worked on the scrapbook and the movie poster. That reminds me, I should post a picture of the movie poster. I hope the Photoshopping looks decent...


No comments:

Post a Comment